|Day 01: Delhi. Airport - hotel transfer. |
Day 02: Delhi - Leh (3500 m), by plane. Afternoon at leisure in Leh, where we can take a walk to the colorful bazaar.
Day 03: Visit of the high Indus valley's monasteries (Car). Shey houses the old summer palace of the kings of Ladakh. Its gompa shelters an amazing Buddha, 12 m high. The picturesque Thikse monastery is perched on top of the hill overhanging the Indus. And Hemis gompa is one of the largest in Ladakh.
Day 04: Visit Stok royale palace, Spitok monastery and the Tibetan Camp of Choglamsar (Car).
Day 05: Leh - Phyang (3600 m) by car (1 h) and walk towards Taru (3700 m) in 3 h. We visit Phyang monastery and continue onwards with a pleasant walk. A short day necessary for our acclimatization.
Day 06: Taru - Taru La (4200 m) - Nyemo (3700 m) in 5 h. The trail steeply climbs towards the first pass of the trek, and descends to Nyemo village.
Day 07: Nyemo - Nie (3800 m) in 5 h. The route comes across Basgo, dominated by impressive ruined fortresses. A quite strucking succession of shortens, sanctuaries and a palace line the path.
Day 08: Nie - Likir (3600 m) in 4h 30. We enter an arid and bare land. Visit of Likir monastery, one of the oldest in Ladakh.
Day 09: Likir - Yangthang (3600 m) in 5 h. The route passes through two low passes, the Phobe La (3700 m) and the Charatse La (3800 m), giving way to beautiful vistas towards the surrounding mountains.
Day 10: Yangthang - Hemis Shukpachan (3600 m) in 5 h. En route, visit of Ridzong monastery, set into stunning surroundings and hidden among the hills. After a tiny pass, we descend towards Hemis Shukpachan.
Day 11: Hemis Shukpachan - Temisgang (3700 m) in 5 h. This part of the trail has been carved out from the ochre rocks into a balcony shape. We climb towards two passes at 4000 m and arrive at Ang. Then, to Temisgang and its monastery, ancient capital of the Sham Kingdom.
Day 12: Temisgang - Lamayuru - Leh by car. En route, visit of Lamayuru and Alchi monasteries.
Day 13: Leh - Delhi by plane.
Day 14: Delhi. Day at leisure. Safety day for your international flight.
Day 15: Delhi. Hotel - airport transfer.
2/3 participants = 1100 €
4/5 participants = 950 €
6/9 participants = 850 €
+ than 9 participants = 800 €
- Domestic flights (Delhi - Leh - Delhi)
- Land transportation as mentioned in the program by a private vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur.
- Accompaniment: the assistance of a local staff: guide, cook (and cook helpers for large groups).
- The Jeep for the carrying of individual camping, cooking and collective material.
- Lodging : hotel in Delhi and Leh, camping during the Nature Safari
- Meals : full board except the meals in Delhi and Leh
PRICE DO NOT INCLUDES:
- International flights
- International airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Repatriation assistance
- Main meals in Delhi and Leh
- Admission fees for the visits of temples, monuments, monasteries and museums planned
- Drinks and personal expenses